[theme-reviewers] New ticket

Dre Armeda feeds at armeda.com
Thu Apr 21 17:03:04 UTC 2011

I think your boilerpate is awesome. I have one I use as well, but I may
borrow from yours :)

My example was merely an example :) I am not sure to what extent to
standardize, but I think it is important to offer some consistency
across all reviews. Everyone will approach a little differently of
course, but having some standard areas at minimum would be helpful,
especially in cases where the theme is not approved and will be
re-reviewed.

Dre