[theme-reviewers] Posts without Titles

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Apr 20 21:27:23 UTC 2011

Well, yeah, but it's still a design choice. It may be the case that
there's no need for comments on a Link post, perhaps? As long as it's
explained, I see no particular problem with it. Just make sure it's
not the default case.

Also be sure that there's not a link elsewhere which is less obvious,
like the comment bubble example I mentioned.

We can't develop "conventions" without some experimentation. I just
mean that design-wise, we should allow for a somewhat lenient hand for
theme authors, so as not to stifle creativity. As long as it's a
design-call and not just them overlooking something, one minor thing
like this is slide-able.

-Otto