[theme-reviewers] Question about testing content

James Laws jamielaws at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:29:33 UTC 2011

I am working on a theme that I would like to release shortly and I notice
that when doing quality control on the css that much of the imported content
didn't do so correctly. Images did not all link to correct image paths. For
instance and image was supposed to display the 300px one and instead of
using that image it used the full size image with ?w=300. In the comments to

Just wondering if there is something I am doing wrong? If this is the
content that a theme will be reviewed with there is no way it can look
right. Thanks for your help.

James