[theme-reviewers] New Recruit

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:20:19 UTC 2011

All help is welcomed ... give this ticket a run through:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3426

Make sure you have a proper "clean" test environment to work from and you
should be all set. Also, just in case, check you Trac profile to insure your
profile is complete so you get copied on ticket comments for those you are
involved with.

Cais.