[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 56

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Apr 18 13:42:15 UTC 2011

We generally leave that to the reviewers to check for and handle.
There's no good automatic way to implement it at the moment.

Ideally, when somebody uploads a new version and their old one hasn't
been closed yet, they would go add a comment with a link to the newer
version. Then, the reviewer, upon seeing that comment, would close the
ticket with the newer-version flag, then go review the new version
instead. This has the effect of keeping the person's place the queue
despite uploading newer versions.

-Otto