[theme-reviewers] Is it ok that a theme is just a re-write of an existing

Jonny Cauvain furcifer at furcifer.me
Sun Apr 17 17:22:06 UTC 2011

Paid or free is kinda moot, as long as the paid theme is gpl there is no
copyright violation.

On 17 Apr 2011 18:14, "Cristopher Ocana" <crissoca at gmail.com> wrote:

I understand the Framework issue and these seems fine to me, but as
far as i can tell the framework was only used on the stylesheet the
rest of the functions where copied from a paid theme, i think that it
might be a problem regarding Copyright since it's a paid theme and
it's being re-distributed as a free theme, (correct me if i'm wrong)

Thanks

Cristopher Ocaña . WordPress Junkie
//// web development + design
//// http://www.plan-zero.org