[theme-reviewers] Is it ok that a theme is just a re-write of an existing theme?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:58:52 UTC 2011

Hmmm ...

A few things right off ...

   - The description is preferred to be in English (i.e.: Theme description)
   - Recognizing the source "framework" is a good thing (it should be usable
   in the sense it is GPL-compatible licensed.)
   - There should be a very good reason the author is de-registering and
   then registering an external jQuery library.
   - The "textdomain" should be the same as or obviously similar to the
   theme-slug, this also goes for the "namespace" used for functions. <-
   strongly suggesting "not-approved" on this point

This is just from a quick look via the SVN ... keep looking the Theme over
as it is also a learning exercise when going through the training part of
becoming a "full" reviewer.

Cais.