[theme-reviewers] How much should I weigh looks, scalability, and functionality?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Apr 15 14:49:34 UTC 2011

If it fails the Theme Unit Tests, then those failures should be noted. If
they are sufficient (a subjective evaluation), then the Theme should be
failed.

(p.s. if you see things that you think should be mentioned in the Theme Unit
Tests, but aren't, then please mention them here on the mail list, so that I
can update the test data accordingly.)

Chip