[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:27:15 UTC 2010

@Otto - Ian Stewart suggested asking you questions that might relate to the
Featured Themes ... I counted 15, just didn't know if that was all or if
that was all that were shown at one time as 15 is the number of themes shown
per page by default anywhere else.

As to the random idea, perhaps I'm not explaining it clearly enough.

Let's start with the above being a static quantity, that is _only_ 15 themes
are shown on the Featured Theme page, not sure what would happen if say 20
themes were set to be "sticky" ... and I would prefer not to test it out.

Can a portion of those themes, perhaps the last one to three themes be
randomly picked? Leave the the first set of themes as manually set to
"stick" to the front page, while the second set are randomly picked from the
repository and automatically set to "stick" ... or is this an all or nothing
affair which if that is the case we can keep going forward with the manual
method.

Hopefully that is a little more clearer than mud.

Cais.

PS: What is the difference in the "sticky" links ... one reads "Stick Topic"
the other reads "to front"? The "to front" link has the extra parameter
&super=1 in it. EAC