[theme-reviewers] The list thread..

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:13:13 UTC 2010

Is testing style.css content for 'license' done only if 'license.txt' is not
found?

Although we are recommending to add the license slug(s) to the style.css
header block, including the appropriate license.txt file would satisfy that
point.

IIRC, the theme is considered GPL(v2) compatible if it is not specifically
set as well, so the above becomes recommended *and* a necessary check by the
Theme Reviewer

Otherwise nothing is jumping out at me that is a concern.

Cais.