[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Blacklens - feedback

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Sep 28 18:24:53 UTC 2010

Cais,

This is certainly a potential disconnect between users of Core-Trac and
Theme-Trac. Closing a ticket on Theme-Trac means a completely different
thing than closing a ticket on Core-Trac. With Core-Trac, closing a ticket
basically means the change doesn't get implemented. So, anyone used to
working with Core-Trac would likely interpret a closed ticket in Theme-Trac
as meaning that a Theme won't be considered.

It might be helpful to put wording similar to this in the ticket comment:

*Responding To This Review*

Theme cannot be accepted until items listed under *Required* are addressed.
Once these issues have been resolved, please re-submit your Theme using the
uploader tool on wordpress.org/extend/themes, and a new Trac ticket will be
generated. Re-submitted Themes are given review priority over new Themes.

Chip