[theme-reviewers] The list thread..

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:48:21 UTC 2010

True enough ... we need to get moving forward not be constantly spinning our
wheels (or what feels like it).

We should have had the 3.0.x all sorted out by now and be starting to
consider what we might be facing in 3.1.x

I would much prefer to be ready and have as much prepared sooner rather than
later, especially if later falls to the same time-line we started the team
with, or in other words playing catch-up for most of the cycle to date.

Cais.