[theme-reviewers] What is wrong with you people? You rejectedTarski?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:15:15 UTC 2010

I'm probably going to regret this, but...

> You want respect?  Earn it!

Demetris:
What, precisely, do you intend to accomplish with statements such as
this? Why are basic respect and decency something that people such as
yourself demand people "earn", instead of something accorded to people
as a base component of social interactions?

I understand that your initial message to the list may well have been
a bit of a sarcastic/venting sort of affair, but to be frank, venting
in a public forum is a very poor way to convince others of the
rectitude of your line of argumentation.

In short, please familiarize yourself with Wheaton's Law. The rest of
us would do well to contemplate John Gabriel's Greater Internet
#@$%-wad Theory.

--
-Doug
@zamoose