[theme-reviewers] WordPress.org Theme Reviews

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:29:30 UTC 2010

@Christian -

May I suggest reading over several tickets in this Trac report:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/report/6 (see page 2 and older)

Have a look at these, as example reviews with comments:

http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/951
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1010
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1026
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1014
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1090
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1083

... choose more for yourself from other reviewers as well.

These are just some previous reviews that have been made recently. Although
there is no standard for presenting the theme reviewer's comments, we all
try to follow similar methods to inform the Theme author of the issues that
were found with their theme.

I greatly appreciate your interest in helping the community and being
involved with the Theme Review Team, and I hope this will help with your
reviews.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais
http://edwardcaissie.com