[theme-reviewers] What is wrong with you people? YourejectedTarski?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Sep 24 14:13:16 UTC 2010

SNIP

> Please, spare me the “inflammatory” speech, and stop playing with
> words.  This here is a serious matter.

The theme is on github, make some adjustments.

http://github.com/ionfish/tarski

> This team here is driving people away.  In this case, it is driving
> away one of the jewels of the WordPress coding community.

Every developer should keep their code up to date with the current revision
of wordpress, whether ionfish has time to deal with that or not,  is not up
to us, it's up to him.

For example, the usage of the old style of creating widgets to the 2.8+
style of creating widgets.   The old style just plain really does not cut it
anymore because the new class method implements functionality the old method
doesnt.  That's how it is with more recent versions of WordPress and why
code is deprecated.

If you worked for *any* company that kept standards and practices; that
upheld the latest version of their corporate software you would most
certainly have to update and revise your additions to adhere to that
companies coding.

I feel for you for being beligerantly upset over the situation of it being
not-accepted at this time, however from looking at his source it's about an
hour worth of coding to put it up to specs; the end to which his users of
the theme would benefit greatly.