[theme-reviewers] IE 9 Beta

Ken (WraithKenny) ken.adcstudio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:59:22 UTC 2010

The IE9 beta is very early software (even compared to the preview versions
which have more css3/html5 support strangely) and it has many bugs (eg
soft-hyphen is broken) and as-of-yet unimplemented features. The beta
showcases the Windows 7 UI integration while the preview versions showcase
standards improvements and have broken features between them. (Hopefully
Microsoft will clean it up a bit for release ;-). )

For your second question, I'm sure most of our testers test in all the
modern browsers FF3.5+, Safari, Opera, IE6 (sometimes), IE7, IE8, and Chrome
and some mobile ones, and adjust/fix accordingly for CSS, JavaScript and
HTML compatibility as well as accessibility of late.

It's still a bit early too worry about this Doc. Though if you're interested
you can submit the bugs you find to MicroSoft.