[theme-reviewers] My First Suggest-Approval *sniff*

Chris chris at thematic4you.com
Sun Sep 12 23:28:54 UTC 2010

We allow themes to stay for a certain time in the repository without any
change before we put these themes into a 'sleep' mode, but we require a new
or updated theme to use the latest and greatest functions. This isn't
consistent.

I don't know how many themes don't use sanitizing functions at all. Why
shouldn't we allow a grace period for switching from clean_url() to
esc_url()? We could use this grace period to educate the developers with
some help from the core team members.