[theme-reviewers] My First Suggest-Approval *sniff*

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:51:13 UTC 2010

I cannot agree more with Chip on these points, especially in cases where the
"new" function replacing the "deprecated" function is simply a find and
replace process then what is the issue with making it a requirement to use
the current correct function?

I would be willing to accept a short time line of one or two major releases
with __specific__ exceptions noted explicitly by the __core__ devs otherwise
a 30 day grace period from the release date of the current version is fair
(provided the queue does not exceed that same period).

Cais.