[theme-reviewers] Deleting themes from directory

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:40:55 UTC 2010

@Trevor -

Although both themes were recently reviewed and the recommendations /
suggestions / requirements for the themes to be updated with appear to be
straight forward I will proceed with suspending them as you requested.

Please feel free to re-submit the themes in the future if you choose to
revive them, also note the current Theme Review and related pages to insure
the themes meet current requirements at that time.

Thank you for your hard work and efforts with your contributions to the
Theme repository.

Cais.