[theme-reviewers] Emergency Call

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Sep 3 16:05:02 UTC 2010

But that won't clean up the infection. If Blackline was ever activated, it
would have infected functions.php in every other functions.php file in the
\themes directory.

wp.org needs to provide clean-up instructions - if not an actual clean-up
service. Hopefully the Theme wasn't very widespread...

Chip