[theme-reviewers] Category templates not allowed? Not acceptable.

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 1 15:14:07 UTC 2010

The custom gallery functionality as the category is one of the primary
design criteria for the theme. The purpose is to display all the
galleries in one place. A gallery of gallery posts, if you will.

This theme uses a gallery shortcode and image.php file as well. That
has nothing to do with the category-gallery.php file.

-Otto