[theme-reviewers] Please remove the BuddyPress tag on my theme ticket

Satish Gandham satish.iitg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 20:42:06 UTC 2010

*The content_width variable does not appear to be set in the functions.php
file.*

My theme has variable width, what should i set it to?
*
Found wp_specialchars in the file swift/image.php. Use esc_html() instead.

*Are you talking about & laquo; ??

Off topic:
Any changes to the rules on how the featured themes are selected?

PS: I don't know to what extent these stringent checks are useful and how
they are helping anyone but these are surely going to scare away new
developers. I think themes like constructor, mystique,Atahualpa would have
never made it if these checks existed then.