[theme-reviewers] Please remove the BuddyPress tag on my theme ticket

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 29 19:39:45 UTC 2010

Done. Also ran your theme through the theme checker. It failed.

The specific failures marked as required were:
Could not find language_attributes in the PHP files. The
language_attributes() function must be called inside the html tag.
Could not find automatic-feed-links in the PHP files. You must have
add_theme_support('automatic-feed-links') called from the
after_setup_theme action hook in the functions.php file.
Could not find content_width in the PHP files. The content_width
variable does not appear to be set in the functions.php file.
Found wp_specialchars in the file swift/image.php. Use esc_html() instead.
Found attribute_escape in the file swift/includes/archive-listing.php.
Use esc_attr() instead.

-Otto