[theme-reviewers] Golf Algarve Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 29 19:02:46 UTC 2010

That's exactly why I've not reviewed any of them beyond the Credit Links
requirement. It seems to be a likely waste of time, if the entire purpose of
the Theme is this type of promotion. (I'm trying to link all the tickets
together, also, so that if anyone gets one similar in the future, they'll
hopefully come across these issues.)

Chip