[theme-reviewers] Themes and Post Meta/Custom Fields

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 21:53:34 UTC 2010

> Umm ... aside from a few other issues related to the Test Data that appears
> to coming up at the moment, included with the Test Data are five (5!) custom
> field keys:

I wouldn't worry about those. The test data XML file comes as an
export from WordPress.com and those custom fields are used there.

This is the site:
http://wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com/

If you have fixes please edit the data there and we'll do an export
from that blog and update the XML file. I can add more users there if
you tell me your WP.com username. (Chip is already an admin.)