[theme-reviewers] Themes and Post Meta/Custom Fields

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:37:47 UTC 2010

Umm ... aside from a few other issues related to the Test Data that appears
to coming up at the moment, included with the Test Data are five (5!) custom
field keys:

   - email_notification
   - enclosure
   - geo_public (set to 0)
   - jabber_published
   - superawesome (set to false - twice!)

So, anyone else want to refresh their database and do a fresh import of the
test data?

Look for the above custom field keys ... and issues with the imported data
throwing notices on Twenty Ten, too!

Cais

PS: Use the following simplified method:
1) Go into phpMyAdmin ... drop the database.
2) Go to site ... re-install (using same database just dropped)
 3) Go to the Test Unit Data; download.
4) Import (importer works without re-activating?!)
 5) Edit the "Layout" test post ...
EAC