[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Codex Page

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 21:26:37 UTC 2010

Two pages, as suggested ... I am really a long way into the No camp on that
one (*grin*) as I agree the average reader will not bother with the second
page and that is where the real information will be and should be read.

Now, to the idea of re-organization of the existing Theme Review page(s), I
think there could be potential with enhancing the table of contents (TOC).

Creating bullet points for each item linked to expanded detailed
information; then, perhaps additional links to even more expanded
details/examples from each section ...

A tiered approach ... the TOC leads to basic information very minimalistic.