[theme-reviewers] Guidance on theme security

Muhammad Khairul Syahir Abdul Hakim khairulsyahir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:55:39 UTC 2010

In a nutshell, what are the security measures that should be implemented in
an options page? All that I can think of right now are nonce and user
capability check. Do we really need to check for user input? Considering
that the function update_option already sanitise the inputs before updating
the database...

--
Regards,
Syahir Hakim