[theme-reviewers] New Ticket Resolution

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 14 19:20:49 UTC 2010

"Accept" is something that is rarely used, realistically. Think of it
like an acknowledgment that the ticket assignment has been received.

To accept a ticket, people would need the TICKET_CHGPROP permission,
which authenticated users do not have. TICKET_CHGPROP gives the
ability to edit any properties of a ticket, except for description and
cc. So it's probably not something to give to authenticated users.

-Otto