[theme-reviewers] New Ticket Resolution

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Oct 14 14:03:56 UTC 2010

I disagree. We need *some* flexibility to approve tickets that have only
minor issues.

At the same time, if we approve a ticket with such minor issues, *with the
expectation that those issues are addressed in the next revision*, then we
should not let those minor issues pass in the review of the next revision.

Chip