[theme-reviewers] Functions.php Worm

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 13 15:36:35 UTC 2010

Certainly, agreed!

But, it would be nice to do some forward thinking, too, so that, if/when the
time is right, we can implement workflow changes to incorporate a security
review.

Maybe a topic for the next WPTRT IRC meeting?

In any case, I'll be focusing on the first issue (keeping the queue
manageable) for the foreseeable future)...

Chip