[theme-reviewers] Functions.php Worm

Gene Robinson emhr at submersible.me
Tue Oct 12 19:00:53 UTC 2010

I don't use tim-thumb but two themes I just reviewed were using it. I'll have to go back and look into them regarding this. The tickets were: Sriwijaya  and Syailendra. Also could someone look at my final comment on Syailendra as I am unsure if Chris is cc'd on this ticket by simply commenting.

You are welcome to assign me another theme if you like. When is training complete or is there a milestone to reach?

-Gene(emhr)