[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] #1274: THEME: Purple Pastels - 6.01

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Fri Oct 8 18:24:20 UTC 2010

on 08/10/2010 13:49 Chip Bennett said the following:
> See the Images Test post, Gallery Test.
>
> Immediately before "Gallery Test" is "Thumbnails Test", which includes three
> left-floated images, followed by the Gallery Test (H2).
>
> IIRC, the<h2>Gallery Test</h2>  was displaying *next to*, rather than
> *beneath*, the floated Thumbnails.

Weird. I still can't replicate this! Tried in Firefox, IE8/IE7 & Opera.
You're correct in that the h2 doesn't have a declared clear on it (I've
added something to deal with this for the next version) but it always
bothers me when I can't see the issue for myself. Makes me wonder what
else I'm not seeing...

esmi
--
WordPress theme developer