[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 1 15:51:34 UTC 2010

That could be useful, actually: new Reviewers can perform reviews, and leave
comments suggesting a resolution. Once the Theme Review admins have gained
sufficient confidence in a new reviewer, he can be granted permissions to
resolve tickets (sort of analogous to "commit" access for Theme reviews).

Chip

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net