[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:18:43 UTC 2010

Otto - Let's wait until "Themes" has been updated then we can re-visit this
idea ... in the meantime I have another question, or three:

This is Trac related, it seems the "accepted" status is causing confusion
for some of the Theme authors, is it possible to remove that "option" or
make it unavailable? The core review team does not use it and it seems to be
confusing some of the "new" reviewers as well, there are enough resolution
options AFAIK that satisfy most if not all our current concerns and could
easily be used instead of the misleading "accepted" status.

BTW, did we ever get clearance, or whom to we have to remind, to have a
Theme Review Team "admin" group set up for Trac so we could better
self-manage it?

Cais