[theme-reviewers] Draft WXR File

Lance Willett nanobar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:30:13 UTC 2010

> I have uploaded a new test-data WXR file.
>
> Here's the updated version:
> <http://www.chipbennett.net/upload/wordpress.2010-07-29.xml>

Chip,
Everything looked good to me, except for the 3 thumbnails on Images
Test -- the images didn't load.

I'd like to suggest that the next step be to work on the test data
with a test WordPress.com blog: http://wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com/.

That way when you do the final export and I add it to the repository,
the file URLs will point to WordPress.com instead of your personal
site. That's both so you don't have to worry about maintaining the
files for posterity, and also so that we can collaborate on editing
the test data in the future.

Chip, I just uploaded your latest export to that blog, and added you
as an administrator. Feel free to make changes there, like fixing the
thumbnail images.

If anyone else wants to help edit the data let me know and I'll add
you to the blog (you'll need a WordPress.com account first).

-Lance