[theme-reviewers] Upload Pronto.zip failed?

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Sat Jul 24 15:40:30 UTC 2010

The upload process only scans the .php files, binary files like the
.swf are skipped.

The XML declaration is a long standing known issue with PHP short
tags, one reason why they are recommended to be turned off.  However,
since we can't control the PHP setup of every server out there the
safest thing to do is break up the XML declaration so that <? do no
appear right next to each other.  Something like

    '<' . '?'

should work.

--
Joseph Scott