[theme-reviewers] Junk embedded in the Lorem-Ipsum header.php

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:43:43 UTC 2010

Doug -

I beleive the theme in question is this one:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/lorem-ipsum

... and a quick once over of the code does not indicate anything that would
inject these links in the header.php file. I also checled the index.php,
functions.php, footer.php and sidebar.php files as well.

Please revert back to the default theme and check again for these links. The
only thing I can recommend at this time if you still see this issue ONLY
with the theme is to not use it; or, try deleting the current copy and
downloading a fresh copy from the repository.

--
Edward Caissie
http://edwardcaissie.com