[theme-reviewers] Change 'add_custom_header' from _must_ include to ...

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:26:54 UTC 2010

I believe that will resolve to the best possible scenarios for new and
existing themes.

'wp_nav_menu' is nearly find and replace for simple menus (I've written a
few basic posts regarding upgrading at WPFirstAid.com; two are still
scheduled to be published.)
'add_custom_background' is very easy to implement (NB: Testing may require a
transparent image if the background is a solid pattern.)
'add_editor_style' should be relatively straight forward as essentially a
subset of the style.css file.

'add_custom_image_header' as "strongly suggested" works well for themes with
banner style headers and allows other themes a feasible path to being
accepted.

Cais.