[theme-reviewers] Draft Theme Development Checklist

Safirul Alredha zeo at zeo.my
Wed Jul 14 03:58:56 UTC 2010

Your reasoning doesn't convince me at all.

If you're distributing your private theme for public use, then the
core of that theme should be intended and made for public. All your
private hacks or mods should go into child theme. This is how theme
hacks and mods are done these days.

If a theme got rejected because of the use of prefix page-, category-,
taxonomy- for pre-made template in theme root dir then I'm against it.
This is totally up to theme author. If this going to stay TDC, there
should be a small note saying something like "Not recommended but it's
okay..."

Cheers!

--
zeo