[theme-reviewers] wp_enqueue_style for style.css?

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sun Jul 11 11:36:49 UTC 2010

On 11/07/2010 11:18, Nicolas Kuttler wrote:
> Hm, this looks ok to get the version info:
>
> $theme  = get_theme( get_current_theme() );
> $version= $theme['Version'];
>
> Although I don't like that get_current_theme() has to loop through all themes. Wouldn't a get_bloginfo( 'template/stylesheet_version' ) be nice?
>
> Anyway, I'm all for enqueuing the style.css, there just needs to be an advisable solution.
you can use:
$theme_data = get_theme_data( TEMPLATEPATH . '/style.css');

I agree there should be a better way of doing this

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="<?php bloginfo(
'stylesheet_url' ); ?>" />

not sure if plugins like wp-minify can pick up these links?

--
MyBlog : http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/