[theme-reviewers] Destructive Redbel theme!

Tom Lany mail at tomlany.net
Sat Jul 10 04:04:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am guessing that you may not be using WordPress 3.0 (the latest
version).  The function register_nav_menus()  only works with WordPress 3.0.

I would go to your theme folder, and rename the redbel theme folder name
(to anything).  This should deactivate this theme.  You might have to go
to the admin, though ( http://yourSite.com/wp-admin/) to do this.  Then
go to the presentation tab and activate another theme.  Your site should
(hopefully) be okay then.

Next, I would upgrade to the latest version of WordPress, and then the
theme should work.

We usually do not take support requests here.  Let us know if you do/do
not not get this to work, though, because this is a brand new theme and
we do not want new themes breaking sites.  For additional support, visit
the support forums: http://wordpress.org/support

Thanks!

Tom Lany
http://tomlany.net