[theme-reviewers] Destructive Redbel theme!

prtierney at sprintmail.com prtierney at sprintmail.com
Sat Jul 10 03:41:06 UTC 2010

Can someone tell me please and pretty quickly about the Redbel theme . . . tried to take a look at it and it destroyed my website. I will appreciate any support you can offer.

Here's what left of the site after it:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function register_nav_menus() in /homepages/22/d211916677/htdocs/wp-content/themes/redbel/functions.php on line 25

Please respond and let me know whatever there is to know about this destructive mess. Thank you.