[theme-reviewers] Need some help with a review

Bavota San c at bavotasan.com
Fri Jul 9 15:37:05 UTC 2010

That is referring to function that is adding the administration menu.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Adding_Administration_Menus

They are using the deprecated level code instead of the something like "manage_options" for the $capability.

So something that should look like this:

  add_options_page('My Plugin Options', 'My Plugin', 'manage_options', 'my-unique-identifier', 'my_plugin_options');

Actually looks like this:

  add_options_page('My Plugin Options', 'My Plugin', 10, 'my-unique-identifier', 'my_plugin_options');

c.bavota
Web Programmer
c at bavotasan.com
http://bavotasan.com