[theme-reviewers] WordPress website

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:34:29 UTC 2010

Mark -

Thanks for the interest in WordPress as a platform for deploying a customers
new web site, but this mailing list is used for theme reviews.

Please address your concerns on the WordPress.org / WordPress.com support
forums. Those places would be better suited to address these questions.

Try these links:

   - http://wordpress.org/support/
   - http://en.support.wordpress.com/

--