[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Wed Jul 7 15:53:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:47 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> As for a parent theme being removed from the repository: I suppose it would
> depend on the reason the theme is removed. What are the possible reasons?
> Developer requests removal? Theme is removed for inappropriate content? Theme
> removed due to obsolescence?

Usually falls into one of these reasons:
- theme author request
- credit link linking to something bad (may or may not be directly the
author's fault)
- something that was missed during the theme review that is a
mandatory fix (and the theme author may or may not get around to
fixing it)

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org