[theme-reviewers] Tricky Moreira and Serani events

Chris Hines Entertainment.com Bookings at ChrisHinesEntertainment.com
Wed Jul 7 03:43:34 UTC 2010

First of all,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out to read my email. If you would like to un-subscribe, you can do so by clicking the un-subscribe link at the bottom of the email. For more info on events, or the artist and dj's that Chris Hines Entertainment.com is currently booking. Then please have a look at our website [www.ChrisHinesEntertainment.com](http://www.chrishinesentertainment.com)

Thank You
Chris Hines

**DJ TRICKY MOREIRA**
==========
   Two amazing events for all my house music lovers out there.

**TRICKY MOREIRA, CEVIN FISHER & NIK NIK**
July 6, 2010
Century Room
580 King St west
Toronto, Canada

**TRICKY MOREIRA, MIGUEL MIGS, JOJO FLORES AND MANY MANY MORE!!**
July 10, 2010
The Beach House @ Sunnyside Pavillion
1755 Lakeshore Blvd
Toronto, Canada
2pm - 3am

**SERANI**
==========
Ultimate Entertainment and Chris hines Entertainment.com once again are proud to announce the Canadian tour for reggae recording artist SERANI.

**SERANI "Skip to My Lou Tour" dates**
----------
July 14, 2010- Oshawa Ontario, Canada
July 15, 2010- London Ontario, Canada
July 16, 2010- Brantford Ontario, Canada
July 17, 2010- Hamilton Ontario, Canada
July 21, 2010- Laval Quebec, Canada
July 23, 2010- Laval Quebec, Canada
July 24, 2010- Toronto Ontario, Canada
July 27, 2010- Sudbury Ontario, Canada
July 28, 2010- Calgary Alberta, Canada
July 29, 2010- Edmonton Alberta, Canada
July 30, 2010- Vancouver BC, Canada
July 31, 2010- Winnipeg MB, Canada

We are still accepting dates for this tour. if you would like to be a part of it please send us a email at

View this email on the web here:
http://mim.io/46294?fe=1&pact=1426326298
Unsubscribe:
http://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=1426326298&amx=301790639
You can also forward to a friend:
http://go.madmimi.com/forward/1426326298?amx=301790639

Chris Hines Entertainment.com | Toronto Canada