[theme-reviewers] TDC: $content_width

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 23:03:47 UTC 2010

Just an observation on this:

I took a quick look on one of my test sites with one of my own themes (DMM)
and the big picture "Test with Wide Image" post scales the image to the
$content_width value I assigned in functions.php in this case the value is
580. FF reports the image information as "900px × 598px (scaled to 580px ×
385px)"

Cais.