[theme-reviewers] please leave credit link - text

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Jul 1 18:05:29 UTC 2010

We've had several theme authors want to include some sort of "please
leave the credit link" text in their theme.  Matt and I talked about
this awhile ago and came up with this standard line:

"It's completely optional, but if you like the theme I would
appreciate it if you keep the credit link at the bottom."

This makes it clear that the request is optional and having standard
text for this request means reviewers and users don't have to parse
out the different meanings of each request text.

Can someone add this to the wiki page for theme reviews.

Thanks.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org