[theme-reviewers] TDC: $content_width

chip at chipbennett.net chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jul 1 17:04:30 UTC 2010

Must be something with my theme, then. I just tested with TwentyTen, and
$content_width is respected.

Scratch that: TwentyTen adds a #content img {max-width: 640} declaration.

Shouldn't this be handled by WordPress, based on the defined $content_width?

I could open a Trac ticket, but I'm not sure exactly where to hunt down
the issue. Maybe I should cross this question over to WP-Hackers?

Chip